This video is from one of my security cameras. Also check out the web address for neat photos of Hummingbird with babies shared with us by Jerry. http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/ Thanks Jerry. Enjoy!
BY BUTTERFLY FARM & GARDENS OF SAN ANTONIO
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Though Spring is coming to an end today, we enjoyed it while it lasted and we know it will be back next year. May we enjoy many more to come. Please keep in mind that our nature friends need our help during the heat of Summer. How can we help? you ask.
- We can set out water for the birds and butterflies in our garden.
- Maintain feeders with fresh seed or nectar.
Let's see what summer holds!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Monday, June 4, 2007
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Friday, June 1, 2007
1. You should be in place for a while, maybe 1/2 an hour. (Think comfort, shade, chair, tripod)
2. You will hear your bird approach, it will make a sort of slurp chirp sound. When you hear it or see it in the area, move your camera to your face.
3. It will come to your feeder, the one you have pre-focused on.
4. Of course, when you see it in your view finder just press the shutter.